Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I am getting ready to be banded tomorrow!!! I am so excited and a little nervous. I want to make a list of why I want the band, so here it goes...

1. To lose "the weight." I want to get rid of the weight, its just that simple.
2. Running. I started running two years ago, and got up to an hour without walking, so I was doing pretty well, but guess what? Absolutely no weight loss. I want to get into running again and eventually run a marathon with my dad.
3. My Health. I do not have diabetes, heart disease, or sleep apnea- but I don't want to develop them.
4. Clothes. I want to wear and shop where I want. One of my goals is to finally be able to wear knee high boots!

I will add to my list as I go, but with a clear liquid diet for the past 10 days, my mind is foggy.

I know most of these goals are on the selfish side, but the band is for me! Not for my husband, or family or anyone else- its just a tool that will help me be the person I always have been, but only thinner!

2 comments:

  1. Big things are in your future!!! I cant wait until you are on this side! COme to us! Come to the bandsters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so want to wear knee high boots too! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete