Monday, April 26, 2010

GAS and 16 DOWN

I am four days post-op, and I'm felling pretty good. My only complaint is GAS! I am a burping machine, I must confess it feels really good to burp! I don't know if I should be doing the burping thing with the new band, but it relieves the gas discomfort.

Yesterday, I was explaining something to my husband and this growl/burp/word came up from my gut and out my mouth. Initially I was mortified by the non-human sound, but we just had to laugh. Tyler said I sounded like a twelve year old boy who chugs a pop and belches out words to be cool. Wow, NSV- I'm as cool as a twelve year old boy- awesome! Anyways, it is getting better each day, and hopefully I will be done with this gas by the end of the week.

In other news, I am down 16 pounds! I am going to celebrate today by going for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment